Personal data protection policy
Personal data protection policy
The protection of privacy and data relating to its customers and prospects but also to its employees, partners or service providers is of great importance to COLORIST Christophe Robin. COLORIST Christophe Robin thus ensures that it complies with the protection of personal data principles for all its activities.
This Personal data Protection Policy (the "Policy") is intended to provide all users of this website ("You", "Your" and the " Website") clear, simple and complete information about the way in which COLORIST Christophe Robin ("We", "Our"), in its capacity as controller, collects and uses data about You and about the means You have at Your disposal to control such use and to exercise Your rights relating thereto.
In addition, specific information appears on each collection form in order to provide You with complete information before any processing of Your data. Each user is also requested to read our section concerning cookies posted on the Website.
COLORIST Christophe Robin, SAS with share capital of 400,000 euros, APE code 930 D, whose registered office is located at 73 rue Sainte-Anne, Paris 75002, registered with the R.C.S. of Paris under the number B 402 234 504 and whose VAT number is: FR5040223450400015.
- Purpose of processing
We only process Your data to guarantee You an enhanced use of Our services, to answer Your requests, to update You on our news and promotions, or to provide You with advice matching Your needs.
In fact, COLORIST Christophe Robin needs to collect and process certain data concerning You, as the case may be, insofar as it is necessary to perform a sales or service agreement or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, insofar as it is collected with Your prior agreement or in the legitimate interest of COLORIST Christophe Robin (for example for securing Your transactions).
2.1.How do We collect Your data?
We may collect information about You on various occasions, in particular:
- when You create a user account on the Website and when You use its features,
- when You purchase a product or service offered by COLORIST Christophe Robin,
- when You use one of Our contact forms or interact with Us by any other means (e-mail, telephone, social networks etc.),
- when You answer one of Our satisfaction surveys,
- when You subscribe to Our marketing communications,
- when you browse our Website.
Your data may also have been transmitted to Us through sponsorship or third party partners so that [XXX].
2.2.Why do We collect Your data?
COLORIST Christophe Robin only collects data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Such purposes are specific and legitimate and under no circumstances will Your data be further processed in a manner incompatible with such purposes, except with your prior consent.
Thus, We are likely to use Your data, as the case may be, in order to:
- respond to Your purchase or contact requests,
- create a customer account,
- manage and execute orders,
- manage order cancellations,
- manage our after-sales service,
- manage any complaints,
- manage our press or professional relations,
- as well as optimize our Website and Our product and service offerings.
In addition, Your data may be used for direct marketing purposes by e-mail or SMS subject to Your prior consent. As an exception, and in accordance with applicable regulations, if these details have been collected when selling a product or service and if they are used for sending marketing material intended to promote similar products or services also provided by COLORIST Christophe Robin, Your details may be used without Your consent. Similarly, Your consent will not be required for prospecting by telephone (telemarketing) or by mail. In these two cases, COLORIST Christophe Robin processes Your data for purposes considered legitimate interests by the regulation, without prejudice to your rights. You may object at any time, as stated in Section 6 of this Policy.
We may also conduct surveys in which You are entirely free to participate or not.
Information about how You use Our products and services will only be used to customise your user experience, Our communications and any offers to you. The sole purpose of establishing such a profile is to enable Us to better meet Your preferences and needs.
The information We may collect and the reasons for this processing (as the case may be), are as follows:
- For non-professionals
- Your title, surname and first name, to know how to address You and recognize You.
- Your e-mail, to access your user account, to contact You at your request, or subject to Your prior agreement when this is required by the applicable regulations, to share with You Our news and promotions.
- Your postal address for delivery and billing purposes, or to share with You Our news and promotions.
- Your date of birth and the colour and nature of your hair in order to personalize Our product and service offerings.
- Your telephone number, for the follow-up of Your order or reservation, or to contact You at your request.
- Your payment details to accept Your payments and make Your refunds, detect fraud and protect you against it.
- Your contact history with Us to provide you with assistance.
- Your order history, saved items and reservations, as well as Your opinions, in order to make offers to You, provide You with assistance and manage returns, or discover what You like in order to improve our products and services.
- For professionals
- Your first and last name, to know how to address You and recognize You.
- Your activity (press or professional) and the name of Your company (if applicable) in order to better understand what your request is about.
- Your e-mail, to access your user account, contact You at your request, or share with You Our news and other information relating to the COLORIST Christophe Robin brand.
- Your contact details (telephone and postal address), to contact You at your request, and to share with You Our news and other information relating to the COLORIST Christophe Robin brand.
- Your contact history with Us to provide You with assistance.
Mandatory fields are those marked as such by the symbol (*). If You do not complete these fields, We will unfortunately not be able to handle your request. Other data are optional, so that You are free to provide it or not, without this entailing any particular obligation or inconvenience for You.
As You browse our Website and use its features, We may also collect some connection information to improve our Website, set up default options for you (such as language and currency), and protect our Website (particularly against fraud). For more information on our privacy commitments in this regard, please refer to our "Cookies" section. Users are, in addition, invited to accept the download of cookies on their device when they visit this Website for the first time.
- Who do We share Your data with?
The only persons authorized to access Your data are the members of the COLORIST Christophe Robin team in charge of customers and/or marketing.
Our service providers may also be recipients of personal data insofar as strictly necessary for the performance of the services that we have entrusted to them and in particular those that We ask to complete orders (e.g. delivery data, etc.).
We may also disclose Your data in order to comply with legal or regulatory requests, court decisions, summonses or legal proceedings, if compliance with current regulations so requires, as well as in the event that COLORIST Christophe Robin transfers all or part of its assets to a third-party company.
Subject to Your prior and express consent, Your e-mail address and telephone number may also be transmitted to our Partners for marketing purposes by e-mail and/or text message and to enable them to send You their own newsletters, discounts, offers and other promotions. These "Partners" consist of [specify type of possible partners if possible].
- For how long is Your data stored?
Your data will be stored by COLORIST Christophe Robin for the period during which you use Our services and deleted no later than three years from our last contact, unless if such data is rendered anonymous or if We are legally required to store some of them for a longer period.
Your connection data to this Website will only be stored for a period of thirteen months.
The protection of Your privacy and Your data is a key priority for Us. All registered users are requested to create a password. We request that You keep this secret, limit access to your computer or mobile device and disconnect after using Our services.
In addition, within COLORIST Christophe Robin, We take adequate security measures, in particular technical and organizational measures, to protect Your data against accidental loss, destruction, misuse, damage and unauthorized or unlawful access.
All personal data being confidential, its access is thus limited to COLORIST Christophe Robin employees, or service providers acting on behalf of COLORIST Christophe Robin, who need it for the performance of their tasks.
All persons having access to Your data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and are subject to disciplinary measures and/or other sanctions if they do not comply with these obligations.
Operations with a third party recipient shall be covered by contract in order to ensure that Your personal data are protected and Your rights complied with.
- What are Your rights and how can You exercise them?
Subject to the limits provided by applicable regulations, you have a number of rights with regard to the processing of Your data:
- The right to be informed about the use of Your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data We hold about You.
- The right to request the correction of erroneous personal data that We have about You (You can also do this directly in the "my account" section when there is one).
- The right to request that We delete Your data, or that We stop processing or collecting them, in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw your consent to receive Our news and to object to the processing of Your data (in particular with regard to direct marketing messages We send You).
- The right to ask that We give You Your data or that We transfer it to another service provider (the right to "portability").
- The right to complain to the national authority in charge of personal data protection (in France, this is the CNIL, Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés, whose website is accessible here).
For any question and/or to exercise Your rights, You may contact COLORIST Christophe Robin by sending a letter accompanied by a copy of any relevant identity document by mail or by to the following address:
COLORIST COLORIST Christophe Robin - 73 rue Sainte-Anne, Paris 75002.
To stop receiving marketing messages from COLORIST Christophe Robin, You can also click on the unsubscribe link in each of Our messages.
COLORIST Christophe Robin undertakes to answer you as soon as possible, and in any event, within one month following Your request.
If necessary, this deadline may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests sent to COLORIST Christophe Robin. In this event, you will be informed of the extension and the reasons for the postponement.
If Your request is submitted by electronic mean, the information will also be provided to You electronically whenever possible, unless You expressly request otherwise.
If COLORIST Christophe Robin does not comply with Your request, it will inform You of the reasons and You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and/or to bring legal proceedings.
- Social networks
You can join our Instagram account, Pinterest or Facebook page from our Website and, by means of these, follow Our news. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to get our advice and get to know us better. The only data We may collect is anonymous and processed for purely statistical purposes (for example, to track the number of subscribers to our account).
- Applicable law and disputes
As COLORIST Christophe Robin is established on French territory, our company is subject to the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, and, more generally, to General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR").
In the event of a dispute and in the event that an amicable agreement cannot be reached, the competent court will be the one determined according to the applicable rules of procedure.
- Updating of the conditions of processing of Your data
Please be aware that We may amend this Policy. In the event that such changes seem important to Us, We will keep You informed and seek your consent if required.