This universal product, with rare prickly pear seed oil and a powdery fragrance, is a great alternative to silicone-based oils and serums. Ideal as a daily nourishing, repairing and protective treatment for body & hair. Take it with you wherever you go.
Click here to discover the universe of the balm
All hair types, all skin types, men and women
Nourishes ; Repairs ; Protects ; Softens
Balm, soothing non-stick texture
+ Read more
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA
CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CERA
ALBA (BEESWAX), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL, OPUNTIA
FICUS INDICA SEED OIL, OPUNTIA FICUS INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, INULA CRITHMOIDE
LEAF/FLOWER EXTRACT, LECITHIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID,
ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, COUMARIN,
AMYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE
Customer reviews 1
As a daily nourishing and protective treatment: apply on dry areas of the body, chapped nose in winter, lips, hands, cuticles, nails and feet etc.
-For a “messy” look: apply a small amount of the balm on dry or damp hair, concentrating on the ends and working up through the lengths.
- For a tousled GISELE BÜNDCHEN style: take a section of hair, apply a small amount of the balm on the hair's lengths and ends. Coil the section round and apply heat for 5 to 10 seconds using a hairdryer, then pin it in place using a grip. Repeat the same technique all over the hair, leave it to cool for 10 minutes then take out the grips. Don't unravel curls too much. They will fall into shape naturally.
- On curly or frizzy hair: gives curls beautiful definition and a polished look. To tame and prevent flyaways.
- For an intense hair treatment, leave in for 1 hour or overnight after styling so the balm penetrates deeply.
- For men: A good alternative to wax or gel, which tend to suffocate the hair. After shaving, or directly on the beard itself to nourish it.
Extra benefits :
- Soothes sunburn and redness Repairs skin and maintains your tan.
- On brows to shape and nourish them.
- Soothes after hair removal.
- An intense treatment for hands and/or feet, apply the balm and slip on cotton gloves and/or socks for nourishment
- As a treat for skin during a massage.
How to apply for men
Complement your hair care
Cleanse and nourish my dry and damaged hair
Thanks to the regenerating, repairing and antioxidant properties of prickly pear seed oil, this shampoo is ideal for dry and damaged hair.
Repair and protect my dry and damaged hair
This intense treatment is enriched with pure prickly pear seed oil (a natural treasure with antioxidant and repairing properties). Strengthens, smoothes and protects from the first application for hair that feels truly sumptuous.
Create shine and radiance
This leave-in finish lotion is formulated for dry hair and adds the perfect final touch for more radiance and bounce.
In the press
Votre Beauté Février-Mars 2015 n°123
Elle Été — Aout 2014 n°3778
Everyone's talking about it
This is one of my must-have products for summer.
It's for your hair, feet, hands and the rest of the body and contains Shea butter and other magic secret ingredients.
The product was added to your cart
Intense regenerating balm with rare prickly pear oil